Saturday, 7 June 2014

Bus Delay

I had planned to meet a friend but I cancelled. On the actual day we were meant to meet up, I had a change of heart and decided to surprise him and go round to his place.

Before I left, I checked the bus timetable on the Internet and planned which one to catch that will get me to his place at the right time. I also put out an intention for my friend to be at home.

On the way to the bus stop, I met two neighbours who wanted to chat but I didn't mind as I had lots of time to catch the bus. At the stop, I waited and waited but there was no bus. I decided to walk to the main road where I could catch two other buses that travel to the area I was headed. Again, there was a long delay. I wondered what was happening. I caught the first bus that finally turned up.

When I arrived at my friend, he told me I was lucky as he'd been out and had only just got home 5 minutes ago.

What I thought was a delay was simply an opportunity for the Universe to synchronise our times perfectly.

Enocia

Related articles: Delay as Blessing in Disguise; How the One is Constantly Adjusting to Changing Moods; Moving Time to Meet the Need; Love is the Only Time There Is