Thursday, 12 June 2014

Congratulation!

As I walking home, I heard the word  "Congratulation!" in my thoughts.

What for?  I asked myself but all I kept hearing was "Congratulation!"

I decided to play with the idea and thought to myself: "How about congratulation for having 1 million readers?"

I smiled at that idea.

I stopped off at a library to relax and check my emails on my phone.  I saw I had received several  messages. One of them was from the website Readwave that I contribute stories to and it read: 
"This week we have an incredible opportunity for you to tell a million people how you would change the world!"
There was also a spam from the website LinkedIn asking me to congratulate someone for their job anniversary.

Now it made sense! 

Congratulation for picking up your emails remotely!

Enocia

Related article: Daydreams