Sunday, 15 June 2014

Father's Day

Today, people around the world are celebrating Father's Day and the love of a father.  Fathers are meant to provide for and protect their family.
 
I wasn't brought up with my human father and he's long since passed away. 
 
I have only one Father and He is Light and my Source. Light is actually my Father and Mother.
 
Everything I need comes from my Father of Light which is then expressed in a human form or through humans.  My Father of Light expressed fatherly love through my uncle (my mother's older brother) who took on the role of provider. 
 
Human fathers are only around for a short while and they are gone. Some of them can't even be relied upon. 
 
I can always rely on my Father of Light who never lets me down.
 
As far as I'm concerned, every day is Father's Day!
 
Thank you, Father, for your constant loving care, supply and protection.
 
Enocia