Wednesday, 25 June 2014

My Good Always Comes to Me

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!" ~~ Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz
A few months back, a friend wanted to meet up and we arranged to meet up the next day but she cancelled at the last minute. We tried for the next day but it didn't happen. After that, I didn't hear from my friend again and I didn't contact her either. I figured I will see her again when the time is right.

While I was at this library, I saw this woman working on a table in front of me. It was only when she turned round that I realised it was my friend. She said she'd noticed me earlier but didn't think it was me as I don't usually go to that library. I told her I was using their Wifi. It was good to see my friend again. After chatting for a few minutes and taking a selfie of us together, I promised to link up with her soon.

On the way home, as I was crossing this traffic light, I noticed a pink van waiting. As I love seeing pink cars (which are still rare in London) it was wonderful to see one so close to me. The pink van even drove up the road I was walking on.

As you can see, I didn't have to go looking for my friend or the pink van, they came to me.

Speaking of things coming to me, many years ago, I met this random guy at the bookshop who had a message for me. He gazed into my eyes and repeated: "Don't go looking for love, love will come to you." Because I was still hurting after the end of a relationship, I had presumed he was referring to romantic love. It was only later that I realised that he had meant Love/my good i.e. what I truly love, things and experiences that are good for me and the desires of my heart. In other words, he was saying don't go chasing your good, your good will come to you.

Over the years, I have observed that is how Love works. Love brings my heart's desires to my "doorstep", effortlessly. I've also observed that it's not a good idea to try and make something work. Instead of forcing it, let it go. If it's my good, it will come to me. If not, something similar or better will come.

My good always comes to me.

Enocia

Related articles: The Roof Garden; They Came to Me; You Can't Run Away from Your Good!; The Carrots are Chasing the Donkey; What I Thought Lost Will Always Find Me; Love Always Knows Where to Find Me - Revisited; Creating Magnetically; When I Follow My Heart, Every Day is Christmas Day