Friday, 20 June 2014

No Private Conversations

Two days ago, I chatted to my mother about photos she was intending to have her friend take for her new passport. I reminded her that there are certain guidelines that the Passport Office requires us to follow for passport photos and it's best to have her photos professionally done. I even logged into the Passport Office website and showed her the kind of photos they accept.

Today, I noticed an article in the Mail about a woman who was complaining about how difficult it is to take passport photos for her baby's passport. She said it took hours for them to get the photos right .

I pointed out the article to my mother and told her the Universe had been eavesdropping our conversation again and inviting others to join in.

No conversation is ever private. The Universe is always listening.

Enocia

Related article: Eavesdroppers