Monday, 9 June 2014

Remember Where You Are!

Earlier today when I found myself getting upset about something, my Inner Voice said, "Remember where you are!"

Of course, I am not living in London, I am in the belly of the One. In other words, it doesn't matter what part of the world/universe I appear to be in, I live, move and have my being in the One/Self. Since there is only the One who is expressing infinite love, there's nothing to worry about. Everything is working out perfectly.

I had been thinking of posting an article I wrote a while back called "Unleashing the Hugging Monster" at Readwave, a bloggers website. I thought of a cute photo to go with the piece. As I love cats, I wanted a photo of two cats hugging but I couldn't find a photo I liked; or rather, I couldn't be bothered to look for one. So I settled for a photo with a teddy bear instead.

About two hours after I posted the piece, I received a forwarded email from a friend in Canada of an advert starring a cat and a kitten. I sent him a link of a British advert starring another cat. My friend then sent me another email with lots of cute photos of animals and people. In the subject of the email, my friend wrote: "some good pics Enocia." One of the photos was of a cat hugging a kitten, which I thought was just perfect for the article. I swapped the teddy bear photo with the photo of the cats.

How did my friend know what I needed?

I believe it was the Omniscient One that we all live in, who had inspired my friend in Canada to send the photos

When you always know where you live, there's nothing to worry about.  Everything is working out perfectly.

Enocia

Related articles: Bus Delay: Did I Call Him in My Thoughts?; Reminder to Self: There is Only One Self; Why It's Important to Live in the Real World; I Love Making You Smile!; Shall I Compare the One to Space?; Russian Dolls Many Problems, One Solution; Remember Who You Are - Revisited; On Responsibility; In the Belly of the One; What is Truth?