Monday, 9 June 2014

Reminder to Self - In the Belly of the One

The following article was previously posted at my Back to Basics blog.

*************************

Saturday, 29 May 2010

In the Belly of the One

When I have felt something wrong with a part of my body, I have explored what the cause was (if any) which has dissolved the effect. In other words, I have accepted responsibility for both creating and destroying the effect leading to my healing.

I believe just like I have many organs in my body, my human self is an organ in the Body of the One, my True Self, with its own unique eternal function. In other words, right now I am living in the Belly of the One. Therefore, if something goes awry, it is not my responsibility to resolve it (as I am only an organ); it is the responsibility of the One to resolve whatever "problem" there is so that I am in harmony again with the One. All I have to do is be still and let it happen.

Earlier today when it was breezy, I ended up with grit in one eye. At first I rubbed my eye but it started stinging. I then reminded myself that it's not my responsibility to fix it. In no time my eye was back to normal.

I live and have my being in the One.

Enocia

Related articles: Does God Require a Visa?; Infinity Forever!; Why Isn't She Wearing Purple?; Only One Self Exists - A Reminder