Thursday, 26 June 2014

Reminder to Self - Vision of Love

The following article was previously posted on my I Need Not Want blog.

*************************


Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Vision of Love
I have a vision of a reality where regardless of how things appear, nothing causes any harm, no one gets injured, and everything is always working perfectly.

I watched a programme on television recently where the presenter entered this competition to eat as many nettles as you can in an hour. As it was the presenter's first attempt, he asked the world record holder for any tips. He was advised to lose his fear of nettles. When he did, he found the nettles tasted more like some kind of green vegetables. The presenter did very well, considering.

I have been "stung" a few times by nettles and have reversed the effect by remembering that Love is all there is. In other words, Love took the sting out of the nettles.

Imagine if everyone was living with the awareness that "Love is All There Is", then we would have no fear of diseases or injuries.

At some point during my bus journey this morning, I heard a bang and gasps from the passengers. When I looked outside I saw a cyclist had been run over by a car. I reminded myself of Love's omnipresence. The cyclist got up and crossed the road and sat in front of a shop. There were other people around him giving him support: someone pushed his bike while another guy offered him some water. I knew he was OK.

Just as the next bus I was on was about to move away from the stop, I noticed a man running to catch it but his mobile phone fell out of his pocket. While he was picking up the pieces of his phone, I wished for the driver to wait for him. The driver did. During the journey, he sat in front of me. I watched him putting his mobile together again. I wished for his phone to work perfectly. He phoned someone and asked if they could hear him. After he'd finished his conversation I said to him: "I'm glad your mobile is still working."

"Thank you," he smiled.

I have a vision of a reality where regardless of how things appear, nothing causes any harm, no one gets injured, and everything is always working perfectly. That reality is now.

Enocia

Related articles: It is All Love; Dissolving Cell Memories; Seeing Green Shoots; Love is All in All; Circle of Influence; No Drama; The Love is All There Is Detonator