Friday, 13 June 2014

They Came To Me

I have a passion for pink cars, which are still very few and far between in London. Whenever I see one I get very excited.

Yesterday, as I was walking home, I asked the Universe to send me pink cars for me to admire. I didn't see any. I even walked down this road where I've seen a pink car before but it wasn't there.

This morning I was going to walk in to town but I found it too humid.  I decided to catch the bus instead. During the journey, I noticed a pink taxi driving by. We eventually caught up with it. For a few seconds, the bus was right behind my pink car. It was so beautiful!

Later in the day, I decided to walk back as it wasn't as hot as before. On the way, I noticed a lot of people wearing pink tops and pink shirts.  Soon after, another pink taxi drove right by me. I was really chuffed to see it.

The way the pink cars came to me reminds me of how I have observed the Universe works.  When I let go of the how and stop trying to make things happen, the cars came to me effortlessly.

Thank you, Universe, for sending me my pink cars. I look forward to seeing many more pink cars to admire.

Enocia

Related articles: That was Quick!Letting Go of EverythingWhen Doing Nothing is the Perfect Solution