Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Angels Reunited

As I was waiting to cross the traffic light, I noticed an old friend on his bike waiting to cross.  When we crossed over the road, we exchanged hugs and chatted for a few minutes.

My friend said be was having a hard time with how egotistical the world has become, and he's finding some people belligerent. He said they have no idea how their actions affect others.

I told him I could relate to what he was saying.  I said it's important for us to keep seeing beyond the masks everyone is wearing and constantly remember that we are not our characters; we are only acting different roles. I told my friend to persevere and don't give up.

Meeting my friend was a timely reminder to myself that despite people's characters and behaviour, we are all Angels of Light.

It was good to connect with my angelic friend again, albeit briefly.

Enocia

Related articles: What's Your Drama?; Let's Work Together for a Wonderful World; There are No Others, Only Pacemakers, Helpmates and Playmates; One Life, Many Characters; Angels in Disguise - Revisited; The Characters in the Dream Do Not Exist; Why I am Not My Character