Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Everything is the Same to God

As I was zipping my handbag, my umbrella got caught in the zip. I pulled it but it got stuck. Instead of forcing it and ruining the zip and ripping my umbrella, I called out in my thoughts for help. The zip was released effortlessly.

I thought to myself, why is it that its so easy for You to sort little things like this but not so easy with big stuff?

My Inner Voice reminded me that big/small are human constructs. In God's eyes there is no such thing as big/small or easy/difficult. God sees all things as the same. In other words, manifesting a penny is the same as manifesting a £1 million.  However, I can delay manifestation by believing some things take time to manifest and some things don't. 

On the way home, I noticed a penny on the ground and picked it up.  I look forward to my £1 million.

God doesn't see differences; everything is the same to God.

Enocia

Related articles: Playing Tricks with My Mind; It's All the Same to God; Why Nothing is Impossible with Spirit