Thursday, 10 July 2014

Receive and then Give

There is the popular belief that you have to give first and then you receive. I believe it's the other way round. Receive from the Source first and then I can share my overflow.

My receiving instruments come in many forms. My primary receiving instrument is my mind/body that I use to receive and express love.

My other instruments, which are extensions of myself, include the Internet, my email account, my blogs, my phone, my purse, television, the media, my family and loved ones.

The more I am open to receive, the more I have to give.

Enocia

Related articles: What's Your Drama?Bag LadyExpanding My Capacity to ReceiveUnconditional Love Begins with Me; Everything is Free But You Have to Work for ItIt's Your Fault If You're Still HungryThe Game of Giving and ReceivingMy Function and My Body are OneMy Love Companion