Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Say Cheese!

"Say Cheese", E Joseph 2014

When I opened the front door, one of the cats that live in our neighbourhood was sitting outside. He (or she) usually runs off when I call. This time, when I asked if I could have a photo, the cat stayed put but he didn't look in my direction. Then he got up and sat in front of the garden. He lay down and actually looked directly at me and let me take two more photos.

Later, when I checked the photos, I saw that the initial photos I had taken were really dark as there was a shadow. It's as if my cat friend had instinctively known where the lighting was better. I ended up getting two nice photos of my cat friend. (See the photo above).

The experience with my cat friend is another demonstration of how my good comes to me effortlessly. In other words, I didn't have to go looking for the cat, the cat came to me and posed for my photos.

Thank you, friend, for being a perfect model.

Enocia

Related articles: Letting God Meet Our Need; Bag Lady; Seeing the Future or Predicting the Future?; My Good Always Comes to Me