Thursday, 3 July 2014

Stuck Emotions and Living in My Bubble


Glinda, the Good Witch from The Wizard of Oz

I was looking at an old passport photo I had taken over 10 years ago. Although I haven't changed much, my face was a lot rounder then.

I remember soon after taking that photo, I went through an emotional crisis and depression brought on by the end of a relationship. When I came out of the depression and I started exploring who I really am and letting go of beliefs, the excess weight rapidly fell off.

What I had been effectively doing was clearing out stuck emotions.

I believe excess body weight is nothing but stuck emotions that I am carrying around. These emotions not only lead to the degeneration of the body, they cause sickness, aging and death. There are three kinds of stuck emotions:

1. Emotions that I am generating by my past experiences, thoughts and beliefs.
2. Emotions that I am picking up from family and loved ones.
3. Emotions that I am picking up from the collective consciousness of humanity.

When you are sensitive to people's thoughts, you pick up people's emotions and experience them as your own. It is something I've been struggling with for a long time. I find when I've taken on people's emotions, my stomach churns and I have stomach upsets. The emotions also accumulate as fat deposits around my stomach. I also feel their pain in my body.

Enough is enough! I'm no longer prepared to take on board other people's emotional baggage. I don't mind giving love and support when needed but I'm no longer prepared to absorb people's emotions and experience their emotions in my body.

I'm cutting all emotional cords.

Like Glinda in the movie, The Wizard of Oz (see photo above), I am consciously living and moving in my light bubble. I find this prayer stops me absorbing undesired emotions:
"The light of God surrounds me; The love of God enfolds me; The power of God protects me; The presence of God watches over me. Wherever I am, God is!" ~~ James Dillet Freeman
How do I dissolve the stuck emotions I have in my body?

With love.

I find when I practise being in silence (i.e. having no thoughts), I am being Love and not generating any emotions. In the meantime, love in me and in my light bubble is constantly doing the work of cleansing and healing my body.

I live, move and have my being in my light bubble.

Enocia

Related articles: Love is Always the Answer; Letting Go of Everything; My Stuff or Yours?; If I Can Make Myself Sick, I Can Make Myself Well; Love Always Gets You Back on Track; Love Keeps Me Safe; Russian Dolls; About Force Fields; Kinks Obstruct the Flow; Energy Vampires and the Importance of Charging My Mobile; Living in a Love Cocoon