Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Magic Eraser

When I noticed an advert for a magic eraser (sponge) that gets rid of grime, I decided to get one to try on the shower tiles.  It does work but it needs elbow grease, which is not my cup of tea.

It got me thinking that my perfect self is rather like the pristine shower tiles that have been covered by a thick grime of generations of false and limiting beliefs, fear and conditioning.   I can either go through the painstakingly slow process of removing the grime myself; or I can get a professional cleaner to use their heavy duty cleaning products to remove them.  Whether I remove the dirt myself or ask for help, as long as I'm experiencing life in this realm the work of cleansing is an ongoing process.

I find one way to remove the grime is to know that I am already perfect and constantly give thanks for my perfect self.  Gratitude is a magic eraser that removes grime.

Another way is to work with light, which is another Magic Eraser.  I once had a dream where I was taught how to use light.  For more details see Using the Gifts I have Been Given.

The Magic Eraser in me reveals my perfect self and helps me experience my perfect self.

Enocia

Related articles: Let's Work Together For a Wonderful World; Love is Always the Answer; Seeing Perfection Where There Appears to Be Imperfection; Clearing Up the Rubbish; Making All Things New; There is Nothing Wrong; Using the Gifts I have Been Given